4.2.11

Anthropologie catalogue: February 2011

Thank you Anthro, for yet another gorgeous catalogue….that doesn’t make me want to buy anything!


new life necklace, in the abstract dress, rockland sandals – really pretty, but I wouldn’t wear it.


sculpted blouse, softened edges belt


abbreviated blazer, springing season blouse, amhara skirt –
interesting combination of patterns and colours


sea sparks earrings, chiffon swing shirt –
I love these earrings, but I don’t have pierced ears.


a bit biased tee, triumvirate belt, languid days skirt, strung palms bracelet, colossal bangle, sliced tagua bracelet –
this I might be able to get behind, but I don’t love it enough.


escaping teardrop earrings, ibos tank


in the wind scarves, simple compositions blouse, mirror image belt, fulani patchwork skirt





wandering about tee


twisting & turning cardi, cloud art dress, beneath the grain bangle, rest assured heels


giraffe stack pots, elephant medallion pot
– I think I want that elephant.

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog. Thanks for reviewing all the old Anthro catalogs! You're a great resource. The February 2011 one was stunning. The abstract dress, I had seen that picture elsewhere and thought it was from the late 90s or before. So much of this month seemed a throwback to all the great looks from years and years ago, without all the fuss 2008-2010. I love it. Anthro has become so pale and bland to me. This was one of the last times they really nailed it, imho. Anyway, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...