8.1.11

2011 – what will I do?


Photo courtesy of Cute Overload

  • Stop procrastinating! (I will…eventually…)
  • Shop smart.
  • Buy only what I need or what I love.
  • Take care of my health.
  • Eat healthy.
  • Eat out less.
  • Cook more.
  • Remember what’s important to me (family, friends, health) and focus on that.
  • Put less energy into things that don’t matter.
  • Remember that I can’t control what other people do, I can only control what I do.
  • Breathe deeply.
  • Ignore my mom when she tells me I need to lose weight.
  • Ignore my mom full stop.
  • Spend more time with my nephew.
  • Become a grown-up.
  • Pay off debt.
  • Stop using my credit card.
  • Buy a condo.
  • Be tidier.
  • Obsess about clothes less.
  • Read more.
  • Find a new job.

Or I’ll just live by this quote:

"Go for long walks, indulge in hot baths, question your assumptions, be kind to yourself, live for the moment, loosen up, scream, curse the world, count your blessings, just let go, just be." - Carol Shields

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...