31.12.10

Anthropologie catalogue: December 2009

Every week I take a look back at past Anthropologie catalogues and what I loved from then.  (Thanks to Natalie for posting all the links.) I used to think that it’s impossible to find these pieces again, but thanks to Roxy’s trade market and eBay, anything is possible.

I think it’s only fitting that I’m closing out an Anthro-filled year with a look back at the Anthro catalogue that kinda started it all.


giving's gleam cuff, small packages cardi


all wrapped-up cardi, Sense & Sensibility – one of my favourite books, looking gorgeous


candied sweetbriar cardi, on-the-fold dress


from o'keefe necklace, torsade tee –
this top, in grey, is one of my favourite purchases of 2010.


any-other-rose cardi, skyfall dress, opaque tights, shapes emerge oxfords –
I don’t really like the styling here, but this dress is one of my all-time favourites.


night-blooming dress

  


from-the-green cardi, needlepoint corset top by anna sui, cuffed chambray trousers

  
in-the-clouds scarf, sparkling skies tee, cafe creme skirt, the-space-between wedges


feathered links necklace, granted wishes dress, shapes emerge oxfords


for flora skirt, pindot tights, carved celadon heels –
this skirt got away from me…


reed shirtdress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...