16.9.10

Monique Lhullier love

I am not a true fashionista.  I love clothes and I like to buy them, but I don’t follow fashion with the interest and knowledge of someone who truly cares.  I was never a Tavi Gavinson at that age, and I’m still not now.  I have expensive tastes, not couture tastes.  Quite frankly, as far as designer fashion goes, I could take it or leave it.

However, I have been following the collections thanks to Jezebel Fashion Week (been home sick the past few days and catching up), and I kinda want a Monique Lhullier gown now.  And an occasion to wear it.  But only if I could spell her name right the first time around.


Va-va-voom!


So Grace Kelly


Grace Kelly does cocktail or garden party.

 
This one is my favourite, because of the colour palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...