1.9.10

In which she bemoans her curves…

I have a difficult relationship with my body, for many reasons that are too complicated to get into right now.  But for the most part, I’ve learned to accept my body as it is.

That is, until I saw this look on the Leifsdottir website:

I think it’s adorable.  I love the model’s bangs too.  But with my hips in those super-skinny jeans and my boobs in that top?  Laughable.  And affording it?  Even more laughable.

Oh well, at least I can enjoy the picture.

2 comments:

  1. That look is awesome! But curves are awesome, you shouldn't be bemoaning them at all in my opinion :) Just translate it into something that will work with your figure! I myself might wear this with a dark denim stretchy pencil skirt instead of the skinnies, and a rust silk blouse from J.Crew or somewhere similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I don't bemoan my curves most of the time. Only when I see something like this I go "DAMNIT!" and then move on. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...