25.8.10

Another trip to Anthro…

…and nothing was bought. 

 
I love the polka-dot mushrooms and the print of the Bountiful Bubbles Apron.  At first, I thought it was a dress and was a little disappointed when I saw it wasn’t.  Cute apron though!


Night Petals Tank by Deletta, US$58. Close, but no cigar.  It fit well and I was tempted for a few seconds, but I don’t love the print or the length of the sleeves.


Buoyant Bunches Cardi by Three Dots, US$78. I normally love soft cardigans like this, but this one is shapeless and not worth the pricetag.  Nope.


Wardrobe Staple Cardigan by Moth, US$98. Am I about to have a spa treatment?  Pass.


Rational Ruffles Tee by Deletta, US$58.  Cute in theory, but just a bit meh to me. 


To A Tee Blazer by Cartonnier, US$98. When I put this jacket on, I really liked it.  I thought it was a good possibility for a jacket, and I hate jackets.  But now that I look at the photo, I’m thinking it’s just ok.  So I’ll continue to look for my holy grail jacket, but this one isn’t it.

So I walked out empty-handed.  I’ve bought a few pieces for fall, so maybe I’m done.  (Fingers crossed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...