20.7.10

Work appropriate

I don’t go out very much.  I’m a homebody.  I go to work, I come home, I change into comfy clothes, and I spend most evenings cuddling on the couch with my honey watching TV.  It may sound boring, but we’re happy.

But since I’m a homebody, and my weekends are also spent in comfy clothes, what I buy must also be worn to work; otherwise they might never be worn.  Luckily I work in a rather relaxed business casual environment, where almost anything goes.  My boss regularly comes to work in strapless dresses (maxi and mini), halter tops, backless tops, leggings, and flip-flops.  I don’t want to be boring when it comes to work, but what I wear probably wouldn’t fly in more conservative offices.

Today my outfit was more business casual, despite the slightly lower neckline.

  • C, Keer Torsade top, from Anthropologie
  • Jacob pencil skirt
  • Franco Sarto kitten heels
  • Hilary Druxman necklace

It’s amazing what a pencil skirt can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...