5.7.10

Hot times, summer in the city.

It’s the hottest day of the year so far.  When I left work, it was 33 degrees (Celsius) with a humidex of 42.  It’s pretty bad for my asthma.  I have a window a/c unit in my bedroom, so guess where I’m hanging out all evening?

I beat the heat in a light white summer skirt and sleeveless top, with a cardigan to beat the arctic air conditioning in the office.

  • Jacob top (circa 2006)
  • Club Monaco skirt
  • Rockport heels
  • Soulflower necklace

And yet, despite the heat, I’m craving heavy comfort food like spaghetti and meatballs, raspberry trifle, and flourless chocolate cake covered in whipped cream.  It’s because an old episode of Nigella Bites was on TV when I came home.  Foul temptress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...