25.7.10

Feeling the Parisian love.

I really love all of the Anthropologie dresses designed in collaboration with Parisian artist Nathalie Lété.  Wearable art!  Fantastic.

 
Left: Stemmed Sweetbriar Dress
Right: Marine Mural Dress

Already tried both of these on, as posted here.

 
Left: Pigment & Canvas Dress
Right: First Dance Dress

I’ve yet to try the First Dance Dress, but I tried on the Pigment & Canvas Dress today, and alas, it did not fit.
 
Too tight on my hips.  Boo-urns. 

But the print is so pretty!
 
 
 

Maybe it’s because I’m going to Paris in October (for the first time! Yay!) that I’m feeling all this Parisian love.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on going to Paris! I wonder how the First Dance Dress would look on you? It would probably look fantastic, that's what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will and I are going to Dublin, London, and Paris in October, I'm so excited! It'll mean some saving though. :) The First Dance Dress is my least favourite out of the lot, so I think I'll take a pass on it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...