8.6.10

Restoration Hardware Bath Linens = happiness

My birthday isn’t for another 11 days, but I got an early birthday gift of two sets of Restoration Hardware Turkish Towels in the mail yesterday.  At first I was perplexed by the gigantic box that showed up via UPS to my door, especially since I couldn’t figure out who it was from; I swore up and down to Will (boyfriend) that I wasn’t doing any crazy online shopping, but eventually we figured out it was from my sister.  The card said “Happy Birthday…random gift, I know, but everyone needs awesome towels.”  She’s so right.

 

She got me two sets in Espresso, the darkest colour.  4 bath sheets, 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, and two washcloths.  So incredibly soft, absorbent, and luxurious.  My apartment isn’t good enough for these towels.  We’ll have to buy a condo to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...