19.12.09

A week of outfits

Monday:

  • Purple-print knit dress – Banana Republic
  • Long black cardigan – Club Monaco
  • Black tights – Wolford
  • Belt – Club Monaco
  • Black ballet flats – Tory Burch (given to me by my sister)

Tuesday:

  • Teal bamboo tank top – Oqoqo (defunct eco sister company of lululemon)
  • Orange cardigan – Club Monaco
  • Brown tweed pencil skirt – Benetton
  • Brown tights – Wolford
  • NecklaceAyala Bar (bought at lou lou luv in Vancouver)
  • No shoes, but there’s a Hunter rubber boot on the floor next to me

By Thursday and Friday I was so exhausted, I had to sit down on my messy bed instead of standing up in front of the mirror. But hey, you can actually see my shoes.

Wednesday:

  • Orange sleeveless ruffle top – Club Monaco
  • Grey cashmere sweater – Club Monaco
  • Black pencil skirt – Club Monaco
  • Black tights – Wolford
  • Black kitten heels – Franco Sarto, via Town Shoes
  • Silver necklace – Hilary Druxman

Thursday

  • Teal cashmere sweater – Club Monaco
  • Brown lace-trimmed cami – Banana Republic
  • Brown tweed pencil skirt – Benetton
  • Brown tights – Wolford (tights and skirt same as Tuesday)
  • Brown Mary Jane heels – Aldo
  • Turquoise necklace – Beadgirl

Friday

  • Fuchsia knit cardigan – Rachel Pally
  • White lace-trimmed cami – Banana Republic (I have three of these, in white, brown, and black)
  • Jeans – Citizens of Humanity
  • Black ballet flats – Tory Burch
  • Necklace – Tsunami (local Toronto designer)

Posting all these outfits at once has made me realize a few things: I am a big fan of Club Monaco clothing (Friday was the only day I didn’t wear anything that came from CM), and wow, I do have expensive tastes. I’ll try to justify that to myself but saying it’s all about quality, but oy vey. The only way this would be worse is if I were head to toe in couture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...